- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- New men's grooming tool tackles sharp facial hair
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Gillette to auction 'beard ball trophies' to raise funds for Movember
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
STERLING, Ill. Wahl is working with facial hair experts to launch a website that will include an encyclopedia of facial hair styles, blogs and a Q-and-A session.
Wahl announced the partnership to create the website Wahlnation.com on Thursday with the experts, known as pogonologists, Nick Burns and Allan Peterkin. Burns and Peterkin are co-authors of the book “The Bearded Gentleman – The Styling Guide to Shaving Face.”
“Wahl recognizes that men want easy-to-digest information about choosing and maintaining their facial hair,” Wahl product expert Steve Yde said. “We know a lot of guys consider growing facial hair, but the uncertainty and anticipation causes some to go with a clean-shaven look instead.”
Nearly 60% of men in the United States grow some style of facial hair, according to Wahl.
“I’m excited to join Wahl in their mission to support men on their quest to define their personal style and educate those seeking assistance from facial hair experts,” Burns said. “We’re excited to help teach men the skills they need to sport the right style of facial hair … and have a little fun along the way.”