- Supervalu now features Stayhealthy HealthCENTER Kiosks
- Supervalu commits to fixing retail banners, reports positive IDs for Save-A-Lot
- Two Supervalu board members, both with Cerberus, resign in wake of Safeway/Albertsons deal
- Supervalu reorganizes independent business unit
- Walmart, Kroger identified as leading retailers in providing opportunity to diversity business owners
BOSTON The former president of Supervalu-owned supermarket Shaw's once again will lead the chain.
Shaw's said that Larry Wahlstrom once again will be president, effective immediately. Mike Witynski, who replaced Wahlstrom, reportedly is leaving the company to pursue other interests.
Shaw's operates 176 stores.