- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
Walgreens dove into the digital beauty space earlier this year with a new and interactive website aimed at providing beauty mavens with real solutions to real makeup, hair and fashion dilemmas.
Walgreens.com/BeautyWithin offers step-by-step advice from beauty pros on how to achieve skin, hair and makeup looks, as well as video episodes highlighting everyday women and their personal beauty challenges.
Beauty Within addresses topics from an avid runner’s last-minute makeover before a philanthropic fundraiser to moisturizers to help a woman turning 50 years old and earth-friendly products for eco-conscious beauties.
The site also offers deals and product information about featured beauty brands, as well as a beauty blog with tips and trends on such topics as proper makeup hygiene and caring for tools.