- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Merlo: CVS Caremark positioned to 'effectively compete' in PBM industry
- CVS Caremark names new president of CVS/pharmacy
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
- MinuteClinic forms clinical collaboration with St. Rose Dominican Hospitals
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens on Monday extended its agreement as a network pharmacy provider in the CVS Caremark pharmacy benefit management national retail network. The companies are not disclosing the financial and other confidential terms of the agreement.
“We are pleased to have reached a mutual, multi-year agreement that meets our business objectives, remains consistent with our principles of receiving predictable and fair reimbursement for the services and value we provide and helps drive cost-effective pricing for payers and patients,” stated Kermit Crawford, Walgreens president of pharmacy, health and wellness.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.