- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- CVS Caremark's Merlo attends reception to accept March of Dimes Citizen of the Year award
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- 'Well positioned' for changes in health care, CVS Caremark delivers strong Q2
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens on Monday extended its agreement as a network pharmacy provider in the CVS Caremark pharmacy benefit management national retail network. The companies are not disclosing the financial and other confidential terms of the agreement.
“We are pleased to have reached a mutual, multi-year agreement that meets our business objectives, remains consistent with our principles of receiving predictable and fair reimbursement for the services and value we provide and helps drive cost-effective pricing for payers and patients,” stated Kermit Crawford, Walgreens president of pharmacy, health and wellness.
Like this story? Find us on Facebook for more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news. Join the conversation.