- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Walgreens’ mission: To be nation’s top source for ‘health and daily living needs,’ leaders say
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Walgreens has renewed its lease on the ground floor of the Empire State Building, and exchanged 10,000 sq. ft. of retail space on the concourse level to 10,000 sq. ft. on the second floor near the observatory exit elevators, according to a report published by REBusiness Online Thursday.
"The all-glass second-floor store is slated for a first quarter 2012 completion," the report stated. Walgreens’ lease in the Empire State Building is for a 15-year term and totals 18,818 sq. ft.