- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- L’Oréal Paris brings beauty to NYC subway system with breakthrough vending experience
- Walgreens furthers reach into North Carolina with acquisition of Kerr Drug
NEW YORK — Walgreens has renewed its lease on the ground floor of the Empire State Building, and exchanged 10,000 sq. ft. of retail space on the concourse level to 10,000 sq. ft. on the second floor near the observatory exit elevators, according to a report published by REBusiness Online Thursday.
"The all-glass second-floor store is slated for a first quarter 2012 completion," the report stated. Walgreens’ lease in the Empire State Building is for a 15-year term and totals 18,818 sq. ft.