- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens offers free blood-pressure testing in support of American Heart Month
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
CHICAGO Yes to Carrots, a line of skin and hair care products containing organic fruits and vegetables and minerals from the Dead Sea, has launched limited edition holiday gift sets sold exclusively at Walgreens.
The multi-product gift packs are available in 8-product sets for $39.99 and 3-product sets for $19.99.
The entire line of Yes to Carrots products is sold exclusively at Walgreens and includes six face products, seven body care products and three hair care products.
The items combine antioxidant and anti-aging properties of Beta-carotene with a blend of 26 minerals found in the Dead Sea.