- Graine de Vie develops new (seed) grape-seed-enriched shaving bar
- Banana Boat develops new multibenefit sunscreen lotions
- Pfizer forms licensing agreement with Seattle Genetics
- Hydration a selling point in facial skin care
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
EL PASO, Texas Merlot Skin Care, a maker of grape-seed based skin care products, is launching at Walgreens in March its new Lip Moisturizer.
The lip product is made with natural grape seed oil and beeswax and offers SPF 15 protection.
“Coming out of the harsh winter months, Merlot’s Lip Moisturizer delivers needed relief,” stated Wayne Beckley, founder of Merlot Skin Care. “The soothing beeswax and Merlot’s signature natural grape seed oil make for an unbeatable combination of protection and conditioning. Put it in your pocket for great lip care on the go.”
The .15 ounce tube is expected to retail for $2.99.