- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
- Walgreens discusses digital transformation at recent I Heart APIs conference
DEERFIELD, Ill. Walgreens has launched a new corporate responsibility website that highlights the drug store chain's commitment to community, diversity, supplier diversity, disability inclusion and the environment.
Walgreens.com/responsibility featureseco-friendly initiatives, video clips about the company’s health-and-wellness programs, as well as information on Walgreens' expanded food centers and Community Corner program.
“Walgreens is proud of its long history of commitment to communities,” said Walgreens VP corporate affairs and communications Chuck Greener. “Visitors to the site will see how we take social responsibility to heart and also discover the many ways Walgreens and our customers help neighborhoods throughout the country.”