- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Walgreens to offer workers health insurance through marketplace managed by Aon Hewitt Corp. Health Exchange
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens on Thursday announced it is offering a discount to all veterans and active duty military on Veterans Day, in recognition of their service and commitment to the country.
On Nov. 11, veterans will receive 15% off eligible store items and 20% off Walgreens and W brand products with a valid military ID or proof of service at any Walgreens and Duane Reade drug store nationwide.
"We want to thank our employees who are veterans and veterans everywhere for their courage, sacrifice and service," Walgreens president of community management and operations Mark Wagner said. "We are grateful for their contributions and to all who have served."