- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
CHICAGO — Walgreens last month promoted Mia Scholz from corporate VP accounting and controller to SVP accounting and controller.
Scholz joined Walgreens in 1999 as director of internal audit. She was named a divisional VP in 2003, and was promoted to corporate VP accounting and controller in 2007.
Before joining Walgreens, Scholz was a senior manager for Arthur Andersen LLP in Chicago. She received a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, in 1988.