- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Lumene unveils product innovation, new packaging for 2014
- Walgreens expands preventive healthcare services to Maryland market
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens has begun promotion of its exclusive PureLife Naturals line of health supplements, a line launched in September in its weekly circulars. The line of active-ingredient formulas are blended without any artificial ingredients, colors or preservatives and ideal for the purity-conscious shopper.
"Shoppers are becoming savvy about what is and isn’t in their health supplement," noted PureLife. "With over half of U.S. adults taking supplements each month, the industry has had to adapt its offerings to meet discerning consumer demand and a dynamic market."
PureLife Naturals features 26 formulas including multi-vitamin supplements with an added fruit and vegetable-antioxidant boost that helps fight free radicals and a vitamin D3 supplement that comes in an easy dose liquid drop delivery system.
The PureLife Naturals line also encompasses a range of condition-specific supplements to help manage many health needs naturally, including blood glucose levels, immune support, joint health, increased energy, stress relief, sleep support, digestive health, brain and memory health and healthy aging. The company’s fish and krill oil softgels contain pure, sustainably harvested, wild-caught, cold water Alaskan fish oils.
Find us on Facebook for even more insight, analysis and the latest in drug store news.