- Walgreens, Alliance Boots to merge
- Walgreens implements Chicago Hometown Investment Initiative
- Walgreens confident in Q2 results following Express Scripts exit Jan. 1
- WAG VP talks to Chicago Tribune about changing role of pharmacist
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
DEERFIELD, Ill. — Walgreens' board of directors declared a 27.3% of its quarterly dividend for shareholders of record Feb. 18.
The drug store chain said Thursday that its dividend now totaled 17.5 cents per share. Walgreens has paid a dividend in 313 straight quarters (78 years) and has raised its dividend for 35 consecutive years.
The dividend is payable March 12.