- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- GSK, Walgreens launch Sponsorship to Quit, a free online quit-smoking program
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
CHICAGO — Walgreens on Tuesday and Wednesday posted two new 30-second spots touting its pharmacies' Web pickup capabilities.
In the first spot, titled "The Pickup," a man is sent on a mission by his wife to pick up a product most men would find embarrassing to bring to the checkout counter. (To view the commercial, click here.)
"Web Pickup makes life even easier. Just shop your local store online and we'll have your order ready to pick up in as little as an hour! Bagged and ready to go," the company wrote in the copy supporting the YouTube video. "And it is perfect for those instances where you might be too embarrassed to shop the aisles for those unmentionables or to send your significant other to the store to pick up just the right items."
The second commercial, "Walgreens Web Pickup — Quick and Simple," stresses the convenience a Walgreens Web Pickup can afford a mom who can multitask shopping and taking care of her children. For that video, click here.