- Diab to head up health and wellness at Walmart
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
BENTONVILLE, Ark. — Walmart is offering customers an early, exclusive preview of its Black Friday specials.
Customers that sign up at Walmart.com for Walmart's Facebook page will be able to view top assortments across a variety of categories. Walmart also will hold an early holiday sale beginning Nov. 5.
Walmart recently announced it was bringing back its Christmas layaway program.
"Walmart will be the Black Friday destination for the best prices on the hottest gifts, including brand-name electronics and toys," Walmart chief merchandising officer Duncan Mac Naughton said. "We know shoppers are watching every penny this season, so we're sharing our Black Friday specials early this year so they can plan ahead and deliver a wonderful Christmas for their families."