- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Sears names supermarket veteran Michel chief of food, health and pharmacy efforts
- Rite Aid finishes tough fiscal year, but Q4 shows improvements
- Acute visits climb as MinuteClinic preps for rapid growth phase
- CVS' Bloom, Baker to lead chain's retail business on interim basis
SPANISH SPRINGS, Nev. Walmart and St. Mary's Medical Group will be opening on Oct. 18 a retail-based health clinic in Spanish Springs, Nev., according to a local news report.
The Clinic at Walmart will be located inside the Walmart at 5065 Pyramid Highway. This opening will mark the region's first retail clinic, according to the article.
It is the 90th such clinic for Walmart, which has in-store clinics in 21 states.