- Walmart expanding small store fleet based on fresh- and pharmacy-driven growth
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Walmart asks suppliers to phase out certain chemicals from products
- Dr. Smith's Diaper Rash Ointment
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ROGERS, Ark. — Walmart health-and-wellness president John Agwunobi shared wide-ranging thoughts regarding the state of health care in America and ways in which the evolving marketplace is impacting Walmart customers.
Agwunobi spoke at a gathering of Bentonville/Bella Vista Chamber of Commerce Walstreet members, which consists largely of Walmart suppliers. He touched on the role of in-store clinics and nonprescription products, and said high costs resulting from implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act will mean consumers have less money to spend on other things.
Click here for more details on what he said.