- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- CVS Caremark research identifies optimal elements of effective VBID plans
BURBANK, Calif. — Gearing up for the summer release of superhero flick "Green Lantern," Warner Bros. Consumer Products is teaming up with licensee Mattel to help fans fight evil through a new branded toy line.
WBCP said Mattel will bring "Green Lantern" to life by producing the lineup, which includes:
The Green Lantern Ring Blast jet figure and vehicle;
The Green Lantern Battle Shifters figures;
The Green Lantern Movie Masters figures; and
Such role-play items as the Green Lantern Colossal Cannon blaster.
The 'Green Lantern' toys will be presented at the 2011 International Toy Fair in New York this week.
“Green Lantern is among the greatest superhero characters in popular culture, and we are proud to unveil a merchandise program befitting this summer’s highly anticipated film, as well as the perennial comic book franchise,” said Karen McTier, EVP domestic licensing and worldwide marketing for Warner Bros. Consumer Products. “Led by an incredible toy line from Mattel, fans of all ages around the world will be able to capture the excitement of 'Green Lantern.'”