- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- FDA approves Upsher-Smith's Qudexy XR extended-release capsules
DUBLIN — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a new contraceptive drug made by Warner Chilcott, the drug maker said.
Warner Chilcott announced the approval of Minastrin 24 FE (norethindrone acetate and ethinyl estradiol capsules and ferrous fumarate capsules) for prevention of pregnancy.
The drug maker said an unnamed third-party company would manufacture the drug, but it did not expect to launch it this year.