- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Ruffles brand chips introduces crispy fries
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
CAMP HILL, Pa. — Snack manufacturer Warrell Corp. is introducing a new line of caramel candies, the company said Thursday.
Warrell announced the launch of the Classic Caramel brand, sold as bagged, individually wrapped caramel squares. The line includes vanilla, chocolate and apple-cinnamon flavors and an assorted bag containing all three flavors.
"The launch of this caramel square product line shows significant innovation in the wrapped caramel segment," VP sales and marketing Richard Warrell said. "The additional offering of flavors and assortment beyond traditional vanilla broadens both the eating and cross-usage apple dipping experience for the consumer."