- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- Update: P&G officially unveils smartphone-enabled toothbrush
- Walmart Foundation’s Colorado State Giving Program awards $321,000 to eight nonprofits
- Philips Sonicare launches kids power toothbrush
- Impax Labs, Tolmar receive FDA approval for generic version of Solaraze
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Oral care manufacturer Water Pik, whose products are sold at select retailers, including mass merchandisers, drug stores and specialty retailers, has unveiled its new Waterpik Traveler.
The new Waterpik Traveler is 55% smaller than other models, and with global voltage compatibility, the Waterpik Traveler unit is ideal for travel anywhere and for those who have limited counter space.
The Waterpik Traveler utilizes pulsating water to clean deep between teeth and below the gum line where traditional brushing and flossing cannot reach, and, according to the manufacturer, is clinically proven to be two times more effective than traditional string floss.
It features 60 seconds of water capacity, includes a compactable reservoir, and comes with a soft-sided travel case. It also features four different tips to create a customized experience, including the classic jet tip, plaque seeker tip, orthodontic tip and the tongue cleaner.