- Fourth annual Retail Clinician Education Congress brings together retail healthcare professionals
- Survey on health insurers advancing NP credentialing is major step for improving access, cost
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Medication therapy management contribution to improved outcomes and cost savings in health care
- The essential value of HIEs in delivering patient-centered pharmacy care
FORT COLLINS, Colo. — Water Pik, a maker of personal healthcare products, has announced the launch of its new Waterpik water flosser for kids.
The tool features new water flosser technology and, according to the manufacturer, is proven to be up to twice as effective as traditional floss. Recent studies show that it removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas and is more than three times as effective as string floss for cleaning around braces.
The water flosser for kids is designed to accommodate smaller hands and is ideal for children ages 6 to 12 years. It includes two tips — one classic jet tip and one orthodontic tip — as well as a kid-proof electrical design and three pressure settings. The unit comes with 20 removable cling decals in colorful designs that children can use to customize the flosser.