- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Zapzyt expands portfolio, unveils new packaging
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
FORT COLLINS, Colo. Perhaps best known for its dental water jet systems, Waterpik recently made a foray into nasal irrigation solutions with a family of products under the Waterpik SinuSense banner. Sinus washing is a natural daily routine to keep sinus passages clear of congestion, allergens and everyday debris, reducing the risk of cold and allergy symptoms.
The four new products — the Water Pulsator, squeeze bottle, neti bottle and neti pot — each feature ergonomic designs and softer spouts for better nose comfort. They are also all BPA free and include a flow control feature.
Waterpik’s Soothing Saline solution contains a blend of saline salts with added aloe vera extract and eucalyptus oil for their moisturizing and antibacterial benefits.