- NACDS, NCPA, GPhA express support for Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
- State of the market: Are generic drugs approaching their peak?
MORRISTOWN, N.J. Generic drug maker Watson Pharmaceuticals has appointed two new executives this week.
Watson announced Tuesday the appointment of Robert Stewart as EVP global operations. Stewart began working for Watson last year as SVP global operations.
On Wednesday, the company appointed Sigurdur Oli Olafsson as EVP global generics, effective Sept. 1. Olaffson had previously served as CEO of Icelandic generic drug maker Actavis Group and succeeds Thomas Russillo, who will retire at the end of the year.