- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- Generic drug prices spike, but PBMs' reimbursement rates don't keep up, NCPA study finds
- GPhA: FDA’s proposed rule on prescription drug labeling adds $4 billion to healthcare costs
MORRISTOWN, N.J. Generic drug maker Watson Pharmaceuticals has appointed two new executives this week.
Watson announced Tuesday the appointment of Robert Stewart as EVP global operations. Stewart began working for Watson last year as SVP global operations.
On Wednesday, the company appointed Sigurdur Oli Olafsson as EVP global generics, effective Sept. 1. Olaffson had previously served as CEO of Icelandic generic drug maker Actavis Group and succeeds Thomas Russillo, who will retire at the end of the year.