- Safeway outlines three future growth platforms: Wellness, loyalty and fuel
- Acute visits climb as MinuteClinic preps for rapid growth phase
- Update: USA Drug icon Stephen LaFrance passes away
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Walgreens, Alliance Boots, AmerisourceBergen deal to benefit Good Neighbor Pharmacy
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Watson Pharmaceuticals will present at two conferences sponsored by financial banks, the company said.
Watson said that president and CEO Paul Bisaro would provide an overview and update of the company's business at the 2013 Goldman Sachs "Healthcare CEOs Unscripted: A View from the Top" conference, scheduled for Jan. 3, 2013, at the Goldman Sachs Conference Center in New York.
Six days later, on Jan. 9, Bisaro will present at the annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco.