- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Reports: Bill to extend federal regulations for compounding pharmacies expected to pass House, Senate
- Skeeter Snacks to launch in New England Walgreens
- Northeast Pharmacy Services Corp. signs its 250 independents to NCPA
- Federal government should take wise approach to compounding regulations
NORTHBOROUGH, Mass. — Regional supermarket chain Wegmans made its New England debut on Oct. 16.
The chain opened a 138,000-sq.-ft. store, located in Northborough, Mass., which touts 70,000 products. Citing industry figures, Wegmans said the store is twice the average number for traditional grocery stores.
“We’re so proud to introduce Wegmans to New England we can hardly wait to open the doors,” Wegmans store manager Kevin Russell said. “We aim to give our new customers a shopping experience they’ll love… a real feast for the senses.”