- Anthony Hucker to head Giant-Landover
- FDA opens dialogue of incorporating technology, pharmacy into switch paradigm
- Giant-Landover brings total number of Peapod pickup spots to 20
- Walgreens introduces WellTransitions, a coordinated care model that works in tandem with hospitals
- Welmedix’s First Degree taps into burn cream market
LANHAM, Md. — Located within Wegmans’ “Nature’s Marketplace” is this 16-ft. aisle of good-for-you clothing (made from hemp, organic cotton, bamboo and/or soy), including the nearby array of yoga products from Gaiam in the background.
It’s a whole health-and-wellness lifestyle position the grocer has created just outside its pharmacy — in fact all of the “Nature’s Marketplace” fixturing melds right into the center-store “back bench.”