- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Rite Aid launches marketing campaign for Wellness65+
- Weis Markets president and CEO resigns
- Study finds double-digit growth in drug store loyalty programs
SUNBURY, Pa. — Weis Markets' board of directors on Thursday declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents to.
In addition to the 30-cent dividend, the board also offered a special one-time dividend valued at $1 per share as a reward to shareholders, Weis chairman Robert Weis said. The special dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of Nov. 7 and payable on Nov. 12.
Weis added that the company's $100 million 2011 capital expansion plan is 75% complete.