- Weis expands 2011 cap ex budget
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Weis Lifestyle Initiatives now part of pharmacy division
SUNBURY, Pa. — Weis Markets announced that its board of directors have declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share.
Weis' dividend is payable on Aug. 3 to shareholders of record as of July 20.