- Weis expands 2011 cap ex budget
- Coming to Weis shelves: Lichi superfruit diet supplement
- CVS Caremark names Helena Foulkes EVP, chief healthcare strategy and marketing officer
- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Weis Lifestyle Initiatives now part of pharmacy division
SUNBURY, Pa. — The board of directors at Weis Markets declared a quarterly dividend of 30 cents per share, the retailer said Thursday.
The dividend will be paid to shareholders of record as of Feb. 13, and payable on Feb. 27, Weis said.