- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Wellco Brands on Thursday launched Healerz for Noses, a pain relief cream to soothe the skin under the nose that becomes irritated during cold and allergy season.
Healerz is formulated with lidocaine for pain relief, benzalkonium chloride antiseptic to help guard against infection and aloe for its soothing properties.
Each package contains six single-use packets.