- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
FERNDALE, Wash. — Wellesse earlier this week introduced its Digestive 3-in-1 Health, a liquid supplement that promotes healthy digestion and regularity, soothes the stomach and helps the body resist occasional imbalance.
"Most people who indulge pay for it with uncomfortable, embarrassing or even tiring digestive symptoms on a regular basis," stated registered dietitian Marie Spano, speaking on behalf of Wellesse.
Digestive 3-in-1 Health contains a blend of nutrients, including natural soluble fiber, a prebiotic blend and ActivAloe aloe vera extract. Wellesse will be handing out product samples and answering questions at the NW Women's Show in Seattle.