- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Survey: Half of those with chronic disease suffer from chronic sleep problems
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- At least 23,000 die from antibiotic-resistant infections each year, CDC finds
- Vicks launches three humidifiers for 2013 cold-flu season
TEWKSBURY, Mass. — Wellness has expanded its line of canned cat food with 12 new varieties.
The new cubed, sliced and minced grain-free canned recipes for cats are available in 3-oz. cans, Wellness said. Each variety features such natural protein sources as chicken, turkey, salmon and tuna. The products include minced chicken dinner, minced turkey entrée, minced tuna dinner, sliced turkey entrée, sliced chicken entrée, sliced salmon entrée, sliced turkey and salmon dinner, cubed tuna entrée, cubed turkey and salmon entrée, cubed salmon dinner, cubed turkey dinner and cubed chicken entrée.
The company said its latest canned cat foods are available at specialty pet and natural foods retailers nationwide this month.