- Study: Limiting NPs' scope of practice leads to higher costs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Mobile health apps represent a sweet opportunity for those retailers trading on health and wellness
YORK, Pa. — WellSpan Health is planning to open this fall three CareExpress walk-in health clinics in York County, Pa., of which two clinics will be located inside Giant Food Stores.
According to WellSpan Health's website, the first clinic is slated to open in DJ Plaza in September. The other two clinic locations will open in October within the Giant Food Stores.
Similar to other retail-based health clinics, WellSpan CareExpress will treat such minor ailments as coughs, colds, ear aches, pink eye and sinusitis, and will offer wellness screenings, immunizations and physicals.