- The Fergie CenterStage Collection by Wet n Wild expands
- Nielsen survey: Price most persuasive when incentivizing brand switch; improved features least influential
- Target unveils new Sonia Kashuk beauty for spring 2014
- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- P&G's new Crest Be aims to offer 'unexpected experience'
CITY OF INDUSTRY, Calif. — Markwins Beauty’s value cosmetics brand Wet 'n Wild has signed a deal with DMV Diedrichs Markenvertrieb to launch the brand in the German market.
On the heels of its recent announcement of singer Fergie as the brand's global beauty ambassador, Wet 'n Wild is partnering with the German distributor in an effort to further its global expansion.
The brand is planning for its new products, packaging and fixtures to arrive in stores in May. The collaboration targets drug and mass retailers.
"DMV is the perfect partner for Wet 'n Wild, as Germany is the next logical target for the brand's global expansion," stated Bill George, president and COO of Markwins Beauty. "The German economy is the largest in Europe, and German women are among the top consumers of cosmetics. Our mix of quality, fashion and value resonates with these customers, and in DMV, we have a partner that knows the market and can deliver the support that retailers and consumers need."