- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- Mars spreads holiday cheer with new chocolate treats
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Bai Brands expand partnership
PARSIPPANY, N.J. —Sugar-free gum is one of the hottest areas of the confection aisle, with sales estimated to be up 11% this year, according to the National Confectioners Association.
One of the latest must-have new products is Cadbury’s Trident Layers, a sugarless gum that marries bold flavors and textures for a unique flavor blend. The dual-flavor gum combines two real-fruit tastes with a visible soft middle layer infused with real-fruit flavor.
The distinctive texture and taste of the visible middle layer in each sugar-free piece introduce a new taste experience as the flavors blend together. Trident Layers is available in two flavor combinations: wild strawberry + tangy citrus and green apple + golden pineapple.