- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —Women On The Move, an organization that highlights the strengths of women, is looking to further empower women with its new Empowered Skin Care collection.
Empowered Skin Care is comprised of two lines: Ultra Anti-Aging and Acti-Clear Anti-Acne for all skin types. Products in the Ultra Anti-Aging line include Ultra-Silk Cashmere Rejuvenator, which has the active ingredient astaxanthin, an anti-inflammatory antioxidant from red algae that is up to 1,000 times stronger than vitamin E and up to 10 times stronger than beta-carotene; the botox-mimicking product Ultra-Beau Tox; and Lip Pump for fuller lips.
In addition to helping women turn back the hands of time, the skin care line will help fund grant programs for women and women-owned businesses.
A waiting list for the products has been started with response from the nearly 7,000 members of Women on the Move, as well as others.