- Kathy Ireland's brand kiWW forms alliance to develop skin care devices
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. —Women On The Move, an organization that highlights the strengths of women, is looking to further empower women with its new Empowered Skin Care collection.
Empowered Skin Care is comprised of two lines: Ultra Anti-Aging and Acti-Clear Anti-Acne for all skin types. Products in the Ultra Anti-Aging line include Ultra-Silk Cashmere Rejuvenator, which has the active ingredient astaxanthin, an anti-inflammatory antioxidant from red algae that is up to 1,000 times stronger than vitamin E and up to 10 times stronger than beta-carotene; the botox-mimicking product Ultra-Beau Tox; and Lip Pump for fuller lips.
In addition to helping women turn back the hands of time, the skin care line will help fund grant programs for women and women-owned businesses.
A waiting list for the products has been started with response from the nearly 7,000 members of Women on the Move, as well as others.