- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- More progress needed in health information technology
PARIS —Many women go to great lengths to have frizz-free hair, and some even will spend hundreds of dollars for professional salon treatments. Now they can get sleek locks at home for a fraction of the price with the new Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Blow Dry Perfector.
This new two-step kit promises to smooth, de-frizz and de-bulk hair for up to seven shampoos. First, apply the Smooth-It serum to clean, damp hair, and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing. Then apply the Heat-Activated Perfect-It cream and blow-dry or flat-iron as usual. The results are expected to last for up to seven shampoos as hair gradually returns to its pretreatment state.
The nonpermanent styling aid works best on medium to thick hair and is safe for color-treated hair. The kit hit retail shelves in July and has a suggested retail price of $11.99.