- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
- Abbott launches Glucerna Advance RTD to provide nutritional benefits for those with diabetes
- Packaged Facts: Sports drinks, nutrition bars a $10 billion business in 2013
ATLANTA —To appeal to young, health-conscious consumers, Minute Maid has introduced Minute Maid Enhanced, a line of nutritious, chilled juices and juice drinks that combine juice with specific nutritional benefits. The 12-oz. single-serve bottles are shrink wrapped in vibrant colors for easy recognition on shelves, and retail for $1.59.
The line is available in three flavors. Minute Maid Enhanced pomegranate blueberry, a blend of five juices, is enhanced with 70 mg omega-3/DHA, choline, B12, vitamin C and vitamin E to help nourish the brain and body; Minute Maid Enhanced pomegranate lemonade contains vitamin C and vitamin E to help support a healthy immune system; and Minute Maid Enhanced strawberry kiwi combines yerba mate extract and real fruit juice to provide a natural energy boost.