- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- AmazonFresh launches new tool to revolutionize shopping list generation
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Bitcoin payment service chief executive touts e-currency as federal authorities signal openness to it
MINNEAPOLIS — Wheaties is saluting two Olympic gold medalists by touting them on limited-edition boxes of the cereal.
The brand officially unveiled the boxes featuring swimmer Michael Phelps and professional beach volleyball player Misty May-Treanor.
"Michael Phelps and Misty May-Treanor have inspired others to get out and achieve their own personal best," said Jim Wilson, Wheaties marketing. "Wheaties is proud to honor them and to fuel athletes everywhere."