- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- Report: Dietary supplements utilized as preventive health care can save health system tens of billions of dollars
- Sneakz shake gets national launch
- FortiFX, celebrity chef Robert Irvine unveil new baked protein bars
- Pharmagen launches Warfarin-friendly multivitamin
TEMPE, Ariz. — WheyUp on Wednesday announced the launch of its weight-loss beverage WheyUp, which features 20 g of protein, 1 g of carbs and 90 calories per bottle.
“WheyUp is the first preworkout drink to market a unique protein beverage that combines whey protein with caffeine,” WheyUp president Erik Rothchild said. “WheyUp is ideal for gaining lean muscle or losing weight, depending upon how and when you drink it.”
For those who have undergone or are planning to undergo gastric bypass surgery — as those who undergo the surgery are required to consume a certain amount of protein daily — WheyUp answers the nutritional needs for these individuals, Rothchild added.