- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Rite Aid sponsors flu vaccinations at Grand Central Terminal
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
NEW YORK — Henkel's Dial brand has launched for 2011 the new Dial NutriSkin white peach and shea butter body wash with seven bionutrients.
The formula has a white peach fragrance and is infused with such ingredients as vitamin C and E (antioxidant ingredients), omega-3 and 6 (moisture balance), amino acids (builds moisture), electrolyte minerals and mineral water.
The new Dial NutriSkin white peach and shea butter body wash with seven bionutrients has a suggested retail price of $3.99 for a 16-oz. bottle and $4.99 for a 21-oz. bottle.