- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- CVS partnership may drive down healthcare costs
- Diabetes population to double, costs to nearly triple by 2034
- Nurse practitioners are vital to a healthy U.S. healthcare system
AUSTIN, Texas Whole Foods is on a mission to help consumers make healthy lifestyle choices with a new app.
The Whole Foods Market Missions App will help users eat better and live better by allowing users to create their own profile to take on 70 challenges called missions, track the badges they earn from the challenges and share their favorite tips on nutrition, exercise and more via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail.
"At Whole Foods Market, our shoppers often come to us for advice on how to take charge of their health," said Chad Sarno, global "Health Starts Here" culinary educator for Whole Foods Market. "The Missions App helps iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch users incorporate healthy foods, exercise and more through simple, everyday steps."
The app is available for download at the Apple iTunes store.