- Changing Channels: Holistix Natural Biscuits, Entenmann's bakeware, LabelManager and more
- Whole Foods cleans up standards for household products
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- Whole Foods commences test run of Wellness Clubs
- New USDA-certified organic bath and body collection to launch exclusively at Whole Foods
AUSTIN, Texas — Whole Foods is offering free overseas shipping of its holiday gift boxes to APO, FPO and DPO addresses.
Whole Foods Market offers five different gift boxes that range from $40 to $60 each that can be purchased online at WholeFoodsMarket.com/giftbox.
"We are thankful for the sacrifices made by families serving our country, so we are happy to offer this small token of our appreciation to them," said Jim Speirs, global VP purchasing for Whole Foods Market. "Families can send their loved ones a taste of home with any of our gift boxes, varying in theme from snacking to relaxation."