- Retailers lure shoppers to greeting cards with signage
- American Greetings' L'Chayim to Life! collection highlights Passover holiday
- American Greetings gets digital
- American Greetings, CoverGirl team up to promote Mother's Day cards by Taylor Swift
- American Greetings introduces Holiday Pics and Wishes
CLEVELAND Jokers will be sure to embrace the latest laugh-out-loud card line from American Greetings.
The greeting card company announced its first-ever whoopee-cushion greeting card line, called "It's a Gas!" Each card in the collection is an actual whoopee cushion that can be signed and sent in an accompanying envelope.
"Consumers often tell us that surprising friends and family with the greeting cards they choose is the best part of the experience, so we are always looking for ways to introduce unexpected ideas," said Mary McClain, creative director of new product concepts at American Greetings. "With 'It's a Gas!,' we have a really fun format that is silly and unique and sure to put a big smile on anyone's face, which is what we strive for in every card we create."