- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
LOS ANGELES Natural healthcare products company Wild Child is offering head lice-prevention tips for the back-to-school season.
Wild Child, which is distributed through Hyland's, has such homeopathic product offerings as the Quit Nits kit, Quit Nits everyday preventative spray and Quit Nits advance lice treatment cream. The company said it recommends increased awareness of how to treat and eliminate both lice and nits so children can be in school without any lice issues.
“Prevention is the key for parents this back-to-school season,” said Leanne Preston, CEO and founder of Wild Child. “The first week of school is the most critical in preventing head lice and parents can make it a habit to apply a safe, everyday preventative spray on their child’s head before they leave for school, and check their scalp carefully as soon as they get home.”
Wild Child's Quit Nits line is available at CVS, Whole Foods, and other retailers.