- Study: Most head lice resistant to OTC allopathic remedies
- New children's daily use hair care line focuses on lice prevention
- Survey: 4-in-5 moms turn to OTC option to treat head lice
- Certain Dri develops new drip-free formula
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
LOS ANGELES Natural healthcare products company Wild Child is offering head lice-prevention tips for the back-to-school season.
Wild Child, which is distributed through Hyland's, has such homeopathic product offerings as the Quit Nits kit, Quit Nits everyday preventative spray and Quit Nits advance lice treatment cream. The company said it recommends increased awareness of how to treat and eliminate both lice and nits so children can be in school without any lice issues.
“Prevention is the key for parents this back-to-school season,” said Leanne Preston, CEO and founder of Wild Child. “The first week of school is the most critical in preventing head lice and parents can make it a habit to apply a safe, everyday preventative spray on their child’s head before they leave for school, and check their scalp carefully as soon as they get home.”
Wild Child's Quit Nits line is available at CVS, Whole Foods, and other retailers.