- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Bartell donates flu vaccines to help community outreach programs through local schools of pharmacy
- CDC looks to reach at-risk groups during National Influenza Vaccination Week
- Kmart emphasizes flu shots at its pharmacies
- Baxter on verge of revolutionizing flu shot life cycle
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Winn-Dixie Stores on Wednesday announced that flu vaccinations are now available in all Winn-Dixie in-store pharmacies to help prepare guests for the upcoming flu season. Guests will receive the flu vaccine for the discounted rate of $24.99 when purchased using their Winn-Dixie Customer Reward Card.
“With the flu season approaching, our skilled and knowledgeable pharmacists are now able to offer guests quick and easy options to receive the flu vaccine while grocery shopping — either on-the-go or by appointment," stated John Fegan, VP pharmacy for Winn-Dixie.
Winn-Dixie pharmacies will offer a regular flu shot approved for people ages 6 months and older and a high-dose flu shot approved for people 65 years and older.