- Bi-Lo Holdings launches Paws 'Feed the Love' Community Donation Program
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie offer prescriptions at no upfront cost to insurance marketplace enrollees
- Bi-Lo Holdings to rebrand 17 Sweetbay stores under its Winn-Dixie banner
- Bi-Lo Holdings to convert some Harveys to Winn-Dixie and vice versa
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie collectively raise more than $450,000 in support of Susan G. Komen
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Winn-Dixie is offering customers a way to benefit the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve’s Toys for Tots program this holiday season through its private-label bottled water.
For a limited time, customers can purchase specially wrapped 24 packs of Winn-Dixie-branded bottled water that tout an image of the “Marine Teddy Bear,” children and a red wagon filled with gifts. For every pack sold — each pack retails for $3.69 — 10 cents will be donated to the organization, up to a total of $100,000. Two of Winn-Dixie’s vendors, Niagara Bottling and Silver Springs Bottled Water, are supplying the product.
“This is an easy and healthy way for Winn-Dixie customers to support the Marines and the Toys for Tots program,” said Mary Kellmanson, Winn-Dixie group VP marketing. “Sales of Winn-Dixie’s Toys for Tots water will help make the holidays a little brighter for many children in our community.”