- Bi-Lo Holdings launches Paws 'Feed the Love' Community Donation Program
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie offer prescriptions at no upfront cost to insurance marketplace enrollees
- Bi-Lo Holdings to rebrand 17 Sweetbay stores under its Winn-Dixie banner
- Bi-Lo Holdings to convert some Harveys to Winn-Dixie and vice versa
- Bi-Lo, Winn-Dixie collectively raise more than $450,000 in support of Susan G. Komen
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — The Winn-Dixie Foundation, the charitable arm of retailer Winn-Dixie, on Tuesday announced its donations of nearly $1.3 million to 81 charities throughout its operating areas in the Southeast.
“The Winn-Dixie Foundation realizes the importance of giving back to the communities, especially in times of need,” stated Mary Kellmanson, president of Winn-Dixie Foundation. “For more than 68 years, the Winn-Dixie Foundation has donated funds to worthy not-for-profit organizations, empowering them to share our goal of helping to improve the lives of families in each neighborhood we serve.”